How to Display the Developer tab in Excel 2007/2010/2013?
If you want customized applications and solutions in Excel, then you need not to install visual basic on your computer. Excel gives you a facility to do the same thing using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). In excel, VBA comes under developer tab.
You can open the VBA editor, Macros and create Form/ActiveX Controls like buttons, check-boxes, etc from there.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to display the developer tab in excel.
How to Display the Developer tab in Excel 2007?
- Open Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Click on Office button in the top left of your Excel window.
- Now click on Excel Options button at the bottom.
- Excel Options popup window will appear.
- Select Popular button and check “Show Developer tab in the Ribbon” option.
- Click Ok button to enable the option.
As soon as you click the “Show Developer tab in the Ribbon” option, it gets automatically activated in your excel.
Here you can see the below snapshot where Developer tab is enabled. Now you can easily create Macros, Forms and ActiveX Controls.
How to Display Developer tab in Excel 2010 and 2013?
- Open Microsoft Office Excel 2010/2013.
- Click on File tab.
- Click on Options at the left to open Excel Options window.
- Click on Customize Ribbon at the left and select the Main tab from Customize The Ribbon drop down box.
- Now check the Developer option.
- Click on OK button to finish customization.
If you have any query, do write in comment section.
Subscribe to get FREE Excel Tips and in-depth articles directly in your Inbox.